There will be ____ Propositions on the Town's August 4, 2020 Primary Election ballot for voters to consider:
- Proposition No. ____ - Authorization to continue the Alternative Expenditure Limitation (Home Rule Option) for the Town
- Proposition No. ____ - TBD, if needed
As we develop more informational materials, we will post them here. We may also update some of these materials as we receive public comment and questions. Check back periodically to see what's new!
For more information about these ballot measures, contact:
- Finance Director Joe Duffy - firstname.lastname@example.org; (928) 636-2646, ext. 1211
- Town Clerk Jami Lewis - email@example.com; (928) 636-2646, ext. 1208.
- Voter Information Pamphlet mailed out - June 30
- Last Day to Register to Vote - July 6
- Ballots mailed out - Not applicable for this election
- Yavapai County on site voting available (1015 Fair Street, Prescott) - July 8-31
- Last day (recommended) to mail your ballot through the Post Office - July 29
- Election Day - August 4
- Town Hall / Yavapai County Drop Boxes close - August 4, 7:00 p.m.
(Resolution No.____-____) including ballot language and guidelines for submitting an argument (pro/con statement) for the Voter Information Pamphlet
Public Notice regarding the deadline to submit an argument (pro/con statement) for the Voter Information Pamphlet (see Call of Election above for guidelines and fees to submit an argument)
regarding ballot measures
Election Notice regarding sample ballots
Proposition No. ____- Home Rule Option
from ___________ Council meeting
regarding Home Rule Option
regarding the Home Rule Option
Proposition No. _____ - TBD
Voter Information Pamphlet
The includes details about ballot measures and the voting process. Pamphlets are generally posted approximately 30 days prior to the applicable election.